Saturday, June 16, 2012

UNE cosmetics

Along with the Bourjois haul, I also picked up something new from Superdrugs.  They were having a buy 2 get 1 free on all their products.

A brand that I have never heard of called UNE caught my eye.  I love their packaging.  They come in sleek rectangular cases that slide open and shut magnetically.  They even have a handy mirror built on the outside of the case so it doesn't get all greasy or powdery from the cosmetics on the inside.



I ended up picking 3 products: BREEZY CHEEK Blush in B02,  GLIMMER EYES shadow in G16 and SFUMATO EYES shadow in S02.

After doing a little research, I found out that this is a sister line to Bourjois that is organic and eco-friendly.  According to their website, UNE uses :

  • formulas 98-100% natural in origin
  • no oils derived from petrochemistry
  • no parabens or silicones
  • no artificial colorants or synthetic fragrances
  • eco-friendly packaging to minimise the impact on the environment
  • no ingredients of animal origin

I'm loving their products. I should have taken advantage of the sale at Superdrugs and picked up more blushes and some of their foundation products. ARGH. I was being cheap because of the exchange rate and now I am regretting it.

Anyhow on to the swatches :

They Glimmer Eyeshadow is just gorgeous. It shows up a little gold in the swatch, but  in person it is more cool toned.  The staying powder is up to 6 hours without primer and it doesn't crease on my lids (but keep in mind my skintype is normal to dry).

The blush in S02 is just the perfect rosy pink. I should have picked up all the other blushes they had in stock that day. It's a cream to powder finish that just looks so natural on the cheeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...