Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation and Unifying Powder Swatches





On my latest trip to the UK, I stopped by Superdrug while they were having a sale and I finally picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum gel foundation and Healthy Balance Unifying Powder.  I have heard a lot of good things about them. I love that they have testers for all the cosmetics in the UK drugstores. I had no problem finding a match for my NC30 skin (53 Light Beige for both the gel foundation and unifying powder)

I love how this foundation feels on my skin. It feels very light and moisturizing. It's easy to blend and provides light to medium coverage. It's definitely great for the spring and summer when I'm looking for a more natural finish.

I have never ever finished a foundation in my life but I have a feeling I'm going to finish this.

I don't have much to say about the Unifying Powder at the moment, I haven't been using it since my skin has been feeling really dry lately. I do love that it's the exact match to the Gel Foundation and can be used for touch ups when I'm out and about and need something portable.

Definately two thumbs up for these two products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...