Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 2012 Beautybar Sample Society

Contents in this months box include :
*Sisley-Paris Hydra Global Intense Anti-aging Hydration
*Borghese Tono Body Creme
*VBeaute Eye Never Nourishing Repair Eye Creme
*Jouer Cosmetics Luminizing Moisture Tint SPF20 in Bronzed
*Vincent Long duo lip pencil in Sangria and White Glimmer
This months box is a winner for me :) I'm excited to try everything except the lip pencil. I'm not a "lip person" and the Sangria color is way too dark for my liking.  I'm loving these sample subscriptions - the travel sizes are so convenient and it allows me to try everything without having to commit to full sizes.  The only problem for me now is keeping up with them. I'm still working on the samples from my first box which was 4 months ago.


Swatch of the Vincent Long duo lip pencil : Sangria and White Glimmer
 Swatch of the Jouer Bronze tinted moisturizer in SPF20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...